viernes, 19 de agosto de 2016


THE CATCH


After several times in the gym's bathroom, hidden our self from the others, kissing, moaning, having our bodies together,  feeling pleasure, trying to no make noise, look  like we never meet before, have to be our secret                        Secret notes     Secret calls.  


NOTE:      

Original Note Ken -Murillo

KEN:               I can't wait to to see you today....

MURILLO:      Me too, remember no body can't find about us

KEN:               I want u to kiss me all over, and I know is our secret

MURILLO:       have a surprise for you

KEN:               What is it?

MURILLO:      Surprise 








I was getting in love, Murillo was his last name, tall, White skin, big lips, brow hair,  some freckles on his cheeks, big hands, men hands!!                             I'm ... bitting my own lip, just thinking about him.        when he show me his cock on class, when  he came up behind me, hard, and he rubbed his Cock on me...



When he kiss my ear, and tell me dirty words... I getting horny about this memories... Wow I miss high school..... I miss  my secret love.....



Murillo wrote me he have a surprise for me... I'm very curious about it.                   I wanna know what is it....
So, I wait to the end of class.             we meet at our spot.... as u know the bath



He came to me, took me from my back and kiss me on the neck. I turned to him, saw him at his eyes and he said 
" here is ur surprise "
It was a rose 
Speech less I took it
Kiss him  
.....and 
He 



Pull out his pants showing his big bulge half hard, omg   I going to.....
Yes I sucked his cock, I feel how his half hard  got full in my mouth, enjoying the moment 
             some one is coming,  damn I have to stop, get dress quick.
  Nothing happened,        another guy came in the the bath so Murillo leave.

We wait to next time, to be alone again, meeting at the same time, same place, when we were kissing a teacher catch us

We were surprise          nothing to tell, we were gilt, I mean no gilt but they he catch us it was nothing to say, the teacher look at us and he took us to the principal office...






This is not good.....                                                                    They will call our parents 
Fuck I'm nervous 




I have to tell u, that our school was a Christian school, so the principal was a Priest and most of the teachers they were Nuns but also we had non religious professors  


So the end? what will happened?  ......

Murillo - Ken 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario