jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016


June 21 1991

   I was born in Costa Rica, very small country,  I lived in San Isidro de Heredia small town up the mountains fresh air, a lot of  elder people, no to much night life, sounds very boring? or maybe not ?Could be a paradise; for me... was my child hood, where i grow up, had my friends, my school, where i sopoust to spend the rest of my days next to my family, but why I'm not there? what happened?



San Isidro Heredia Photo by Ken Summers


   I went to the school, I remember my mother always preparing the breakfast for all of us my dad, my little brother and I. After that i have to wait for the school bus, to come pick me up at he door of the house, you know when you are at the school you are just a kid, you like to play around with toys, some times you like a girl or a boy, in normal circumstances i will be attractive to girls, i was... but i always had very bad luck with them, i was the ugly one at school, no one wants to be with me, i mean girls don't want to date me, LOL i was just a kid, eleven years old, but all my classmates they had girlfriends, i was alone.


   Why? I was romantic, i give gift to who i liked, but something was not right. Back from school, to bed, to sleep, to repeat, the same very day, that was school a routine, not much to tell about it, just the bulling, sometimes, that you never told your mom because you don't want to have troubles with the classmates  at school.


    Last day of school was amazing, because you change a lot, you going to high school, and you think everything is gonna be better....

   So lets see...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario