jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016

First Kiss




Wow i remember, i was at the class room, looking at this guy next to me he was hot as F***, i was  there staring at him, i want him to see me, but he was just ignoring me, sad but sometimes you don't  have everything you want...

Class was over he takes his way home and i took mine, run ken!! run !! you have to catch the bus, nothing else to do, just go home and think about him his lips his beautiful face,  Oh damn I like him, days, weeks go over and He still doesn't  pay attention to me, i was almost at the point to get over and just forget about him.


Going to Gym class, is this bathroom, where you have to shared the bath with the other guys,  i mean the showers so they they take showers all together and naked!!  Wow i think that was the moment i most love about the gym lessons lol.

Also in there i saw my classmate getting naked for me, he took off his underwear, omg i want him. i want to kiss him, oh no... he just look at me... fuck now he is gonna hit me, or tell me something... what do i do?                                          ... i just leave the room all embarrassed .....


Next day i can't see him  i was  avoiding him, i don't want to have a word with him...         that is gonna be easy he never talk to me.... jejejej so  was just my own thoughts.                              


Friday last day at school, i have my gym lesson at the end  of the day so  i went there as normal day, had my class, see the guys naked and just having my thought about them...               i going to the bus...            i forgot my wallet, i have to run back to the gym room to  pick it up.


No way he was there half naked, getting dress, alone!!! i just  went next to him because my wallet was  two lookers besides  him, i took my wallet.


i don't know what happened he just took me from my shirt and push me to the lookers, i thought i gonna be hit by him                  i just close my eyes...                      and....

HE JUST KISS ME!!!!!!!


What? i can believe it....      i feel heaven.... is this happening....

5 min of glory

It was the most amazing kiss i ever had i got a boner so i got embarrassed and i run...

I can't explain but was amazing my first kiss never taught it will happened like that ....     

WHAT IS NEXT ?? i wanna do it again...                    can i doit?                lots of questions HELP!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario